Wednesday, November 14, 2007

*correction*

Lily saw my post and she blasted me for that.No,it wasn't because of me de-faming her,but it was beacuse of Tim Danker..

Yup,i got blasted because i forgotten Tim's actual nick name..Tim i'm sorry..sincerest aoplogies.

according to Lily,Timothy Danker is not know as riceboy,but known more commonly as thumbelina dongkerbell and also Timoly(lil'y personal name for him)..Tim,anything do not look for me.look for lily instead..she's responsible for everything said and done here..


p/s:Tim's also known as nam heong..peace..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Defaming me in your blog now are ya!? You are so gonna die when I see you..

Anonymous said...

YES. I WILL HELP LIL MURDER U. u !@#@#$@#%$#^$^&%^&#$%!@#!@#@$$^%&. even tho i dunno wad's that for.. but yeah, I'LL HELP LIL. wakakakkaa