Thursday, November 1, 2007

*inconsolable*

i'm really sorry for the long long layoff from upadting this crappy blog.i'm really sorry for those followers of poolerbuoy.blogspot and i'm really sorry..the reason the updates hasn't been coming in is due to the fact that i;ve been really busy with all my assignments,presentations and all the mid sem tests and exams.in simpler terms?in 1 week=1 mcq test,2 assignments due,2 presentations all in a space of 5 days?thats how busy i was.

the otehr reason was due to the fact that i've lost then connectivity cable for this trusty phone of mine and because of that,i juz cant put up the photos from my phone and on to this blog.

so why suddenly i decided to psot sumthing today?is it cuz i'm finally free from all the uni crappy stuffs and shit?wrong..did i finally found my cable?wrong again..i was watching this video from youtube and then i cam across this video by(WARNING:MIGHT BE CONSIDERED GAY TO CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS THAT HATES BOYBAND AND CONSIDERS THEM GAY.IF U HAPPEN TO FALL IN THIS PARTICULAR CATEGORY,PLZ GET OUT OF www.poolerbuoy.blogspot.com) the backstreet boys.they recently came out with a new song and i find it quite interesting...i duno about u guys.call me gay(my gf would certainly testify against that),call me pussy(perform a body check on me if u please),call me sissy(i've got no comment on that) but i juz find a liking to this song..so guys,enjoy..




"...Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside is killing me
'Cause all I ever want, it comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable.."

p/s:i'm gonna be home soon...soon... =)

No comments: