Friday, May 11, 2007

*elliot yamin*

remember i had a post earlier where i included a link to elliot yamin's song,wait for you?the reason i included the link was becuz the code which will enable me to have that video ON my blog was not provided upon requested by the particular person that put that video on youtube.

so now that its given,i decided to put it on my blog..here it is..




enjoy it alrite?i sure did.


a time that i miss..really wished it could happen once again..




p/s:sick of this life..i juz wanna fly away,leave and forget about everything else that has happened here..i juz wanna leave it all behind..god forgive me..

pp/s:you ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me?The problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!