Wednesday, May 30, 2007

*the reason for love*

as some has known,i'm currently attached.not only attached but happily in love as well.to those who doesnt know,i'm sorry but not many does either.didnt really wanna go public bout this relationship till now as i felt the time has come to finally announce to the entire world that,i'm happily in love!

barely months knowing each other,it never crossed my mind that something were to happen between me n her.but then,god seems to have something in mind for the both of us.and along the way,it juz strikes us.we got together.time for us to spend with each other wont be long,given the fact that i'll be leaving for perth soon,but we both agreed that we will make this relationship happen and things to work out as we both are happy with the things are going now..

who is she?here she is,by the name of charlotte and by the nick of charzylicious,my heaven,paradise,guardian angel and best of all,my love..




here is a lil' sumthing for her..

*thanx for supporting me in all ways possible,in watever i decide to do..


*thanx for being there for me when i neeeded someone to talk to..


*thanx for never being mad wif me whenever i did something wrong..


*thanx for caring for me more than u care for yourself..


*thanx for showering me with all the love you have..


*thanx for allowing me to care for you..


*thanx for the hugs that keeps me warm and loved..


*thanx for all those motivating words that keeps me going when the going gets tough..


*thanx for being my angel..


*and lastly,thanx for giving me the chance to love you and cherish u with all i can..



having you in my life completes me,and covers all the missing pieces that i've been searching for all this while.ur support for me means everything,ur patience,your never ending care and love,the feeling of security and warmness that you showered me with can never be replaced by anyone..


not ashamed to say that,i've finally found you and i juz cant stop loving you..love you..will be missing you the moment i board the plane to perth.but till that moment arrives,lets make our remaining moments here a beautiful memorable one..




p/s:cant stop loving you.. =)..thank god for sending me an angel from above.. =)

No comments: