Sunday, May 6, 2007

juz another update

heya..its been long long time since u last updated again..sigghhhh!there's just too many things happening rite now and i juuz cant put my mind stuck on one thing..it juz seem to be wandering around as it likes to...

i juz came back from the Guinness Asian 9-ball Pool selection..was in bali and i went..sorry kesh..i sorta defied ur orders..but anyway,it went quite ok..really dun wanna talk bout it..wat has happened to me since my last update?literally nothing but pool pool pool..i wanna drink,get drunk wasted and forget everything..

god bless me... =)


a few lines from elliot yamin's new song-i'll wait for you

"So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be


So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you"


click here to view the video..the song's great..


p/s:yang,the song's specially for u.. =)


just some random photos i came across.. =)

parking for germans only.. =)

English only in Hilton hotel!not bad!!!and most of their staffs are malay!wow!!!impressive


and we only think there are only two types of cock in this world.. =)

No comments: