Monday, January 8, 2007

the year in review-2006



June 2006
-my first finals at metropolitan..and also metroball!the best prom ever managed and organized by the coolest bunch ever!

nick,sean,me and derek!

sean,me and joe "THOR JOE HOCK BY NITE" hock sean and i

me n jacqz

thor joe hock and super-marc

cyanide sylph

me n mrs phuah who dropped by for a visit.. =)...and i also had the pool party!!wif my bunch of goodies frens!!!they had the time of their life,so did i!so yea!!!woooohoo!!sean,how did it feel to be the first to devirginised the pool?? =)

the makan makan time




the international sign language



the main group of people who were there.



the all males cast of baywatch:metropolitan college beaches

1 comment:

p0ol3rBuoY said...

is that a good thing or a bad 1??hahahaha..well,dun tell me u juz realised i'm the so called white horse prince???=P