Monday, April 30, 2007

the update

heya dear readers.hows things lately.i juz wanna apologize for not having any updates on this particular blog of mine.been really and pretty much busy wif stuffs going on rite now and juz cant find the free time to update..in other words,i'm juz plain lazy..

well,had my prom,and also my grease rehearsal and musical performance on that nite.it went well,i felt.not only me but even joseph loved it.oh!to those who duno who joseph is,he's our metropolitan coll principal.guess wat,the prom even had two table of media joining us and we really hipe that good reviews will soon be coming our way.a special thanx to anita,shah,eddy, and oso yee yee for all ur supposrt thru out the entire journey that we had..i juz cant believe that 4 months passed on juz like that..how fast is that..hahaha..photos unfortunately for me,that nite i totally forgotten my camera.haizzz..damn stupid of me..hahaha.so i had to rely on others to take my photos..heres a few to show.i'll try to get the rest from tohers though.this is juz wat i have in my phone..

MC Slyde and i


thats stevie G


April and i at the after party in Uncle Chilli's


guys,remember i used to have a post on how we shud love other ppl,angelina jolie part?i came across this song that my brother had on his phone and i thought it kinda suited my post.its a song by sarah connor and its titled love is color blind.here it is..



"it don't matter if you're black
white, or yellow, if you're brown or red
let's get down to that
love is color blind
you're my brother, you're my friend
all that matters in the very end
it's to understand
love is color blind"

enjoy it will yea??btw,next big project is autofiesta which is approx. 19 days away.so guys,lets work on full blast now shall we?its going to be on the history books!mark my words!

No comments: