Thursday, June 21, 2007

*the beautiful month**

its been a month since we both got together,and for me to tell u how wonderful and special it has been,i juz cant..words cant describe how i felt and how much i loved
every single moment of it..

may 21st,it happened..one month passed,we are stil so into each other..lolzz...i know...its damn emo but stil,thats the way it is..

for someone to love me,it would take a whole lot of courage and also patience(keshy would certainly agree to that..)..and she has taken it up..so far,i cant find a single thing to complain..thank god for sending her from up above and thanks B...for being my everything..my angel,my special one,my love,caring for me when i needed u,being there when i needed someone to talk and listen to,help me out when i was down and keep me going strong when i was weak..

its the best one month i ever had..*enuff said*

love u B..thanx for everything and the greatest one month.. =)

*some pictures to give ur eyes a good time.. =)*


*the first pic that we took together.. =)*before things happened*


autofiesta v.3


*an angel sent from heaven*


*thats her thats herr!!!* =)


*the first pic that we took together.. =)*after it happened*

*bb,remember the caramel pudding?? =)*


*a beautiful bouquet*


*for the 1st time in my life i'm actually drying my gf's hair.i dun even bother bout mine.. lol..*


*the hands that shall never be separated;in our hearts,minds,soul*


*in my car*


on the way going sumwhere..


*queuing up for "men in white*stooopid show*"*


*sweeeeeeetttt =)*


*lecka lecka =)*


swim time!!!!


*after swim in the clubhouse*



*stress but still can smile =) love u loads..*


*everybody go "awwwwwwww*smile*"*


*awwwwww..sweetness!!!*


*cutie pie..lolz..*she's so gonna murder me.. xP*


*cuddling up*


*in her house*


*my favourite picture of all!*


*the sweetest thing* =)



the end =)..thanx for enjoying the show.. =)
love u loads B...




p/s:to those who ar wondering why are there more pictures than words,its because pictures paint a thousand words.. =)




Pp/s:the best one month of my life =)

3 comments:

charzylicious said...

darling,

thanks for the post..

but
but
but

can u please photoshop my pic before post it?

and that one, the one i told u not to post, !#$^&*(

anywayz...

thanks for the post love...
thank you for everything...
love you..

xoxo

p0ol3rBuoY said...

photoshop then not original d!!wuaahahahah!!original is stil the best..wuahahahhhaahah!!!

love u B..muacks.. =)

charzylicious said...

love you...muacks..