Wednesday, June 20, 2007

*exams update*

1st up: Finance 201
-i thought it would be a bitch,but it was a cruise instead..thanx to all those ppl whom taught me everything i needed to know..

2nd-ly: Econs(Market) 203
-this i thought was the bitch of all paper..how was i to know ecotech was even worst..

3rd:Stats 101
-this paper,thanx to some last minute studying,to thee khye,ing ing(i hope i spell it rite..?),jason and alan,i managed to breeze thru it =)

4th up tomoro: Ecotech 201
-preparing for it was a bitch,imagine sitting for it..


fuck exams..all we need is less of exams,more of assignments and lotsa love..especially from my baby..love u B..muacks..


juz for memories..

this is us..


and us again.. (awwww..so sweet =) )


and juz us.. =)


its time for my pics to appear then..juz in case u ppl here missed having me around,i hope looking at my picture would be sufficient


me for the finale..=)

1 comment:

charzylicious said...

oh...please...dont be so perasan...

no one's gonna miss you...

except

...
...
...
...
...
ME!!!


muacks..