Monday, March 5, 2007

i was act sitting down waiting for lydia to come back to continue our chatting session.how was i to know,she came back 15-20 minutes later with a msg" you are tagged!!!" the first thing that came thru my mind..? wat the fuck!!!?!?!?!ok so anyway..here's how it goes..

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

1.i can't sit still.i need to either lift my leg to put on the chair(a.k.a chinaman style) or walk around..

2.i love talking..even to ppl i juz met...

3.i can't stop eating when i'm frustrated..(explains the size of my body now..)

4.once i start playing pool,i can't stop

5.i love to sing,before i go to bed.however,due to all those cracks in my room which was caused by my horrible horrible singing,i reduced them..

6.i love shopping.i can't stop once i start.shoppaholic..

7.sleeping happens to be sumthing that i do best

8.loves having slumber party at home..

9.loves "playing" around wif the frens..(dun ask wat..u wouldnt wanna know..)

10.am gonna make disturbing lydia kwan a habit if she doesnt meet up wif me by this sunday..!!


SIX people i tag... but up to u lah if u wanna do ;)
1.Marco Soo
2.Pay Tze Min(if she's reading)
3.Lydia (i re-tagged lydia cuz i know she has another 10 more weird habits to list down!! xP)
4.miracole
5.caryn (due to boredom_
6.shakti siva (since she's too free and has been spending her time doing "detective works.."


p/s:i hope ur happy..xP..love you lots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey. i'll actually be home in May. And this time, i'll actually be able to get over my jetlag first. so yea, drop me yr number and we'll definitely meet up. it'll be fun. =D

be good now.

p0ol3rBuoY said...

hahhaa..my number?i dun think its safe putting my number here..tell u wat?u have my msn.when ur back here or when ur about to leave where ever u are now,put a nick on ur msn and then i'll give u my number..sounds good to u?then i hope i'll really meet up wif u and the rest cuz its been long since i last met them..

be good?look who's talking..hahaha..but dun worry..i'll do my best alrite?NO promises.. =)

*god bless*