Sunday, March 11, 2007

*a public apology*

i'm so glad that the week has finally come to an end.a week which was like a living hell for me,and also a week that i believe i will spend my half my entire life forgetting..

i havent been having enuff sleep this past few days.reasons unknowned,but all i know was that i am seriously deprived of sleep and rest.friday was the busiest day of the week,and how was i to know,sumthing was planned by god for me that might/would change my life forever..i'm not talking bout my life as a whole,but also my coll life as well..

it happened during the orientation nite.this is sumthing that ppl there would know and to those who were by my side during my hard times,to those who cared on where i was,wat i was doing and wat happened,i thank you from the bottom of my heart.i cant thank u enuff and sorry that i dissapointed u guys.

to all who were there,esp the hardworking comm whom worked so hard thru out the entire planning and the event itself,i wanna apologize for wat i did,and i take full responsibility of wat has happened.the blame shud go to no one else other that me myself,and i shall be ready for watever consequences or actions that u guys have lined up for me.i juz hope that after wat has happened and going to happen during post mortem,we can stil talk,eat,walk and do everything else like we're stil frens..i'm really sorry..

to two of my good frens,i wish the both of you good luck and may god bless the both of you,if the news that i heard from u two is right..u two would be the most blessing,happy and made-for-each-other kind of couple, and for this,may god bless u two even more..

its a funny world out there.ppl say that whenever a couple get together,there would be two less lonely ppl in the world.i was thinking,wat if someone else was in love with one of the other party?i mean,yes,the amount of lonely ppl in the world would have lessen but would the amount of pain suffered by the third person be reduced as well?as ppl are getting together,i juz realised i lost someone whom i thought was the perfect person for me,even though i know it was impossible for this particular person to be in love with me.i secretly kept my feelings for this particular person as a secret between me,and two other frens which i know are my best buddies.i however regretted several things..that is not trying my best to make this particular person to have the same feeling as i have for her,that is to not let her know how i felt towards her all this while,and also that i gave up all efforts before i even tried anything.this is wat i regretted the most..

this particular person was the perfect person that any guy would be proud to acknowledge as his girlfriend. she's a pretty person,a smart one as well,not a bookworm,has all the enthusiasm to do anything she would love to do,to say wat she wants to say without caring for wat others would think about her,her charisma,her bravery,her smile and if i were to continue describing her,it would take me ages to complete half the journey of describing her.it may sound exaggerating but trust my every word,its true..she's wat i would call,an angel from heaven..

now that she has found her someone special,i wish her all the best,and good luck in everything they do.u might know who you are,but plz,lets just let it remain a secret i have and u juz happen to find out about it..god bless u and him,and good luck..







On the outside,I'm living,pretending that I've forgotten you.Deep in my heart however,I'm suffering,knowing that I've lost you.

No comments: