Tuesday, March 20, 2007

*mistakes*

i am now feeling god damn sick.i'm having flu,fever and i juz recovered from my sore throat.hows that for a good day?the downside?Digi rejected out proposal..which means we are now kinda desperate to search for a title sponsor.but knowing the boys under the leadership of keshyvinder dhillon,i know we can overcome just about any obstacle that comes our way..

i had my photo shoot and catwalk video taken for my mr. and ms. metroball.i was having a very bad running nose and kinda affected my photoshoot..i think i screwed that up.i read jin's blog.she had a post which had a meaningful quote..honestly it did make me reflect on life itself..why not check it out urself..it might juz do u good..

life has always been unfair,not only to others,but especially to me..how come whenever shit happens,i happened to be the one to create all those shit?its not like i did it,i am accused of doing it.i am always accused of doing things i never once did,saying things i never said,and acting the way that i am always accused of.i juz cant understand why i can be blame for things i have never done.like ppl used to say,"nice guys never win.they always end up as loser..so if u wanna win,be it the clean or dirty way,be the bad guy."

i stil dunt know wat i'm gonna do for my talent show on aussie day.i told joyce that i'll be dancing since andy has agreed to choreograph my dance moves for me..i juz hope i'll have the time to practise.time's juz slipping away.one of the nominees for mr. and ms. metro was asked,"if u were given special powers,wat would it be and why?"..i dunt know wat he/she answered but if i was asked that question,i juz wished that i would have the power to juz make problems disappear.juz like that in a click of a thumb.why so?i juz wanna make this world a peaceful place,and make it better for everyone around me.saying all thse yet knowing its impossible..

i'm sick and i wished that someone could just take my life away.i hate living in this world.i hate ppl accusing me of making life miserable for them..but then again,who am i to dissapoint those whom has always been there for me and caring for me?i juz wanna leave for perth as early as possible.it would be a moment i would cherish..for all u know,i might not wanna come back after that..hows that? =)

to RSO,good luck in ur petition thingy.hopefully u ppl will get wat ur aiming for..to MMEC,guys let work our ass off and make auto fiesta v.3 a successful one and put it into the history book..hows that?

to those sitting for mid sem,good luck and all the best.. =)

No comments: