Monday, March 12, 2007

*untitled*

to those who read my previous post,i've described about the bad week that i had the entire of last week.today i met up with the top ppl of the CSO's board and gave them an explanation of wat has happened and that full responsibility was to be shouldered by me and no one else.as expected they were dissapointed by wat happened last friday and watever happened shud have been avoided.but however they wanted to think over my decision and i was given till this friday to do so..i on the other hand have set my mind on wat i want and might not have any changes on my decision.time shall tell..
everything that needs to be said has been said and done.i'm done here.but for now,all i'm prioritising now is the autoFiesta v.3 that the MMEC is handling this semester.on the other stuffs,i guess,they'll juz have to wait.

things between me n other ppl has also been been cleared.rite now,i juz wanna concentrate on nothing else but myself..besides,there's no other priority.its only me,myself and no one else but me..wat else could be bothering me now?*fingers crossed*

all i can say is that god bless me for now and in the process,might as well bless those around me.. =) *smiles*

once again,to all those that i've offended in the past,forgive me.to those i've hurt,forgive me as well..and to those that hsa brought joy to my life,god bless u even more.no!this may sound like a good-bye speech and like i'm "leaving" but then dun worry.i'm fine.juz felt sudden emo-ness and wanted to write sumthing.some sort of appreciation thingy. *smiles*

to a special person,thanx for being there all these while.bein there when i needed u to,stood by my side when i was in times of trouble,searching for me when i gone M.I.A,and also caring for me in every possible way.i juz cant imagine life without you by my side.god bless u and u do know i love you rite,fei por??? *smiles even bigger* =)



p/s:god bless all of you.. =)

No comments: