Thursday, April 24, 2008

*stand*

I was browsing thru youtube for some songs that i used to have(old hard disk on my laptop crashed and had to get a new one,which resulted in all my stuffs gone) and i came across this song titled "stand" by rascal flatts.upon hearing this song,i immediately flashed back to wat keshy said on my c-box the other day and i made me realised the thru meaning of this song and wat he was trying to say.thanks kesh for waking me up.anyway,here's the video for the song and the chorus included..have fun guys,have a nice day and cheers! =)




‘Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you’re made of
You might bend ‘til you break

‘Cause it’s all you can take

On your knees you look up

Decide you’ve had enough

You get mad, you get strong

Wipe your hands, shake it off

Then you stand, then you stand..


p/s:i love you,always and forever will.. =)





(L-R[2nd photo]: Kesh Bhai,Eddy,JD,Khyez,Jason,Fatty D,Marv,Yours Truly,Lil,Cheryl,Kwang from Klang,Kinky Tim,Benson(&Hedges))


pp/s:i miss those bunch of arseholes above.. =)

No comments: