Tuesday, February 27, 2007

*just another day*

here i am spending my time in rack's trying to use the wireless facilities here..today was juz like any other day(in other words,no difference with my previous post)..the vomitting just stil wont budge,i'm kinda getting sick and tired bout it and life in coll is gonna be just another boring semester..busy but boring.wat a perfect combination.

as i was sitting here,i was just pondering about life for me.frens are drifting way apart from me.those ppl whom i once was close with now seems to be pretty much far apart.before sean left,me him and ceon sat down in sean's house and started to talk bout how they felt about me.it looks like i was far far far far worse than even be an average person.looking back at wat they told me,i cant help but just smile.am i really that bad of a person?i guess i am.i can count my frens with a calculator,yes many to be named,but how many take me as a fren in return?

all of them?nope.obviously not.half?once again,no...a quater?i seriously doubt so.10?stil to hard to say.how bout none?looking at the situation rite now??i guess that's the only answer available.looking at myself,i know deep down i am not who i think i am..i am worse,way way worse than who i thought i was.frens are deserting me one-by-one..i cant blame them.the only one to be blamed is no other than me,myself and i.i guess its time for me to at least try to change.sitting here made me realised that.no wonder most of them calls me a b*****d.i dun blame them,honestly i dunt.i might just as well thank them.for making me know who i really am.

back to reality..wait.that was reality!so back to the main topic.i think i need to see a doctor.to stop all these sickness in me.i juz cant stand waking up everynite to throw up.i need to stop it.well god bless me.hopefully all these fever,throwing up isnt a symptom of HIV/AIDS or cancer. =)

i'm getting tired.tired of what i dont know.maybe sick and tired...














.........of myself...




p/s:many ppl asked me to stop the thing that i am doing.i promise to these ppl.final stick and i swear to god,after this,none of this thing will ever be touched by me.





*a lil sumthing for u ppl out there.. =)*

2 comments:

miracol3 said...

take care dude...don't stress on yourself too much aights?

and you better go get a check up soon. Nothing is more important than your health.

Good luck

p0ol3rBuoY said...

thanx alot girl.dun worry.was jus like yours-another emo session.its just that this was a lil' worst one..but dun worry.i guess i'll be fine. we'll see how thing goes in a few days.then i'll decide if i shud see a doctor... =)