Monday, February 26, 2007

*sumthing i came across*

*whatever quotes u see down below,are actually sumthing that i found in the internet.these quotes are act somewhat common,and i know its sumthing related to me.see if its related to u.put it on ur msn and share wif the world..*



"Ending a relationship is just like
having the worst nightmare after having the best
dream."

"We cannot beg someone to stay if they want
to leave and be withsomeone else. We have to
admit that love doesn't give us the license to own
a person. This is what love means...sacrifice."

"Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we
love without wanting to. Though that doesnt
mean
that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped
to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to
say I love you."

"Some people say the worst way to miss
someone is when they are right next to you and
you know you can't have them, but it's worse
when you thought you didn't want them anymore
and then all of a sudden you realize you can't live
without them."

"Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing
that I've lost you. On the outside, I'm living,
pretending that I've forgotten you."

"A failing love is like desperately hanging on to
something precious; not wanting to give up, but
your hands feel the pain.And, when you finally
let
go, you're free from any pain, but your hands are
empty."

"How can I promise you forever when tomorrow
is so far away from me?How can I dry your
tears
when I have a bleeding heart inside of me? How
can I ever forget you when your name is etched
so deep within me?"

"They say no matter how dark the night is, the
sun always rises again ... I say lost love makes
one realize that no matter how bright the day is,
the sun will always set again."

"A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a
bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet
as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is,
no one really hears it, except you.."

"Who do you run to when the only person who
can make you stop crying, is exactly the one
who is making you cry?"


with all these things,does it really explaings true love?i hope it does..and i hope someday,somebody will juz walk up to me and answer the question that has been in my mind since my "perfect some1" left my world..

"why is it that everytime i find someone i truly,deeply love,we always end up being friends?when will all this end?will i ever have a happy ending to brag about?"

No comments: