Friday, February 23, 2007

*updates*

to those wonderin why i havent been updating my blog lately,thats wat this post is act for..

i've recently juz shifted house and juz like all other new houses,it doesnt have a phoneline(yet!!!!).due to this factor i havent been able to online.wat has happened since my previous post?

i spent doing nothing much other than preparing for CNY and also to fully load everything from my old house to my new one.other than that things has been juz the way it was..nothing new,good,or bad..

honestly,i dun really enjoy february '07 due to the fact i lost 2 of the few most important person to me.firstly i lost someone(no names will be named to protect several things) extremely special for me to god.

this particular person left me juz a couple of days b4 chinese new year.i got the dreaded news from the mother of this particular person.wat caused her to "leave"?a long long time of brain cancer.no further elaboration on this.all i can say is this particular person used to be the breath of mine,my sun and also everything to me.my only regret was not spending time wif her that often since all those shit happened years ago..now that she's gone,there's nothing else i can do.all i can do now is juz to pray for her soul and that she be happy in god's hands.*dear girl,wherever u are,god bless u always.no matter how far u are from me,i;ll always have u in my heart and that no matter where u are,i hope u hear these words from my heart..i'll miss u..in fact,i already am..thanx for the watch..here's a lil' sumthing for u..thanx marco for introducing this song to me..*



the second person was like a brother to me.he left,but to further his studies in perth.this was the nicest guy on earth,a person whose shoulder will be there for anyone at anytime at all..this was the person i know i will never have any regrets knowing..a person i know i can hang on to when i need someone.a person who i know can really and willing to help out at anytime at all..to sean low..this particular paragraph is for u..i'll be seeing u soon in sdyney in july and we shall go and ruin ken lim's life in sdyney!wuahahhahahah!!!


other than ppl leaving me(the sad case), there was a few happy moments as well..had a small house warming party in my new cribs(where according to many,i got pissed drunk) and also a small gathering at jason's place the day after..not forgetting the many angpaos that i collected..=P

coll starting soon.busy times ahead now that many events are getting closer and so much things to do..studies will juz get tougher as times passes by and i now do not know if i can cope with all these things thrown at me..but watever it is,i hope i;ll be strong enuff to handle these..


in case u guys were wondering why i can stil update my blog,its because i;m doing it in FTZ..=P and oh guys,happy cny!! =)

No comments: