Thursday, February 1, 2007

mint chocolate chip + cookies 'n cream =???

i woke up from sleep today feeling that it might be a good day for me..it was the 31st and it was the time of the month again..Baskin Robbins was giving out its 31% discount on its ice creams today and i really wanted to enjoy that sweet melting taste of the ice cream to get over all the stress i was having..hoping that eating the ice cream will make me feel better..

went for class today and it went ok..Juliana gave us all the info we needed to do our individual assignment and i really needed all these to make my individual paper a great one now that i've flunked my blardy test 1..thanx miss..

so then went over to the com lab where marvin said he needed my help wif the proposal for the MMEC treasure hunt..did it wif him and then went over to the library to try complete my blardy assignment..so yea..after that sean said he wanted to get sumthing for marco's birthday and so i tagged along..

i saw baskin robbins.. =P yup!call it fate,call it destiny!!it was there rite in front of me and i cant juz let it off my sight..so i tangan gatal called my fei por to see if she;s free..ngam ngam she juz finished class and juz got into her car..so it was up to me,my brains and my mouth to get her to have ice cream..funny..it was juz yesterday that we both realised we havent go out together or seen each other outside coll since we;ve met..so i thought this was a god given chance so i said to myself,"take it or it'll pass u by forever.."!!hahah..and guess wat!!after almost 5 minutes on the phone,tonnes of saliva wasted and uncountable words persuading her,she gave in and agreed to it..

i met her downstairs in BR bout like 10 minutes later(which felt like hours) and then we queued up for our turn!JD served us and i was so shocked that i shouted damn loud..even fei por was laughing non stop..haiz..fei por!!

then we decided on mint chocolate chip(which fei por said was her favourite) and i decided on cookies 'n cream after a long long time trying to decide the second flavour..so yea..place was packed to death and we juz walked into McD,got ourselves a drink and then sat down there to have the ice cream..

talked bout loads of stuff from a-z..hahhaha..and fei poor!no matter wat,ur not driving this saturday!!xP we'll just see how it goes alrite?we talked bout the way i teased her hair and she calling me low yeh and talked literally everything under the sun..was fun act..even after all those pinching and whacks*ouch!!*so after that she had to chao..i've got an assignment to do..adjourned straight to racks where i ended up doing assignment for about 3 hours,played pool for about 2 and did nothign for about an hour..left for home around 1+ after having mamak wif ceon..

i'm dead tired..i've two assignment awaiting me with the need to score really well in them*fingers crossed*back at home,i know i needed to sleep.i need to do watever i can to complete my assignment and work on the next..god bless me..anybody wanna start a peaceful protest on the assignments we are getting?? =) *peace*

No comments: