Saturday, December 16, 2006

all i wish for..

its the time of the year again where we celebrate the birth of jesus(sorry to all christians if i got my facts wrong..correct me if i'm wrong..) and oso the last few remaining days of the year b4 we walk into the new year..its Christmas Day again and then bout 6 days after that New Year will be celebrated...

Christmas is a time where family members get together,sit down,have dinner,talk bout things,and best of all trade presents wif each other..its a joyful sight to watch as u see those happy faces of the childrens upon opening their presents and playing wif them;sum might frown due to the fact Santa didnt bring them wat they wanted..(Santa,it seems,is an obesed bearded old man whom flies from houses to houses down chimneys into the fireplace and then puts presents under the christmas tree on reindeers..) seeing the smiles on these kids face is worth the world as kids are the so called leader of the future and also the diamonds of life..ever watched the show "kids say the darnest things?"..yup!thats y..

being a buddhist that i am,i dun usually celebrate christmas,but,being able to meet wonderful frens along the way and also having several christian relatives,i was able,this past few years,see and experience the beauty of celebrating christmas..its is in fact almost as good as celebrating the birh of a newborn baby..the feeling of the warmness between respective family members was juz worth more than the billions that the world could offer...thus making it a beautiful event..this has make me come to a conclusion that every year during christmas,i'll celebrate it wif ppl whom i love most..the idea of missing on this valuable,beautiful event is juz to bitter to even think off..

for this christmas i've listed down several things that i would really like to receive..no!its not a hint to make u guys get them for me.this wishlist is juz a things i have set my eyes upon and will try my very best to achieve..!so here goes..

Po0L3RbUoY's X'mas wishlist:
  1. A new MI Mezz cue...
  2. A new car to morve around;preferrably a Mazda6
  3. The new Apple Ipod Shuffle
  4. A new Nike Cortez Shoe
  5. A new set of G2000 all white suit..
  6. More monthly allowance(things has been kinda tight for me nowadays)
  7. more jobs in SD(so that i can enjoy and work to earn money at the same time..)
  8. Peace to the world
  9. A better bond between me and all my frens
  10. and lastly...for this i will leave it to the bottom of the post...

There goes my X'mas wishlist..achieveable?i'll try my best towards achieving number 4,7,9 and 10..the rest?lets juz say those are not as important as the few stated previously..

since the new year is arriving,i've also set myself several new resolutions...

New Year Resolution:

  1. Getting better results in my coll studies(VERY VERY important!!!)
  2. Being a better fren(to my frens,i know i've been much of a B****rd and also a B***h..and so i wanna take this opportunity to apologize to those i've offended in the past and hopefully u guys will forgive me for everything i've done wrong..)
  3. winning more pool competitions(to those i've promised to stay off pool beginning next year,i'm sorry i cant do so..the win at club 7 made me realised how much more is in store for me and the dream of being a complete pool player is achieveable..i'm sorry but i'm sticking to my pool cues..)
  4. Being a better son...(speaks for itself)
  5. for this,once again,i'll leave it to the end of this post...

thats it..my X'mas wish and also my new year resolution..i hope its achieveable for me..and to all those pppl out there,i juz wanna wish u guys a very merry X'mas and a happy new year.may ur christmas be as beautiful as i described and the new year be greater than this year and the blessings will be more than ever..god bles ya guys out there and hopefully u guys will end the year in a BANG!!!

~adios-chaoz-byebye-tata-sayonara~

p/s:the only 1thing i hope would come true for christmas would be for u to finally understand how i feel towards you,and also hoping you will feel the same way i feel for you..along the way hoping that the new year will be a better year for you,with more blessings,good luck and also happiness..my new year resolution?hoping i would be a better person and also being the person u have been dreaming off to be your prince charming..

pp/s:I know that you falling in love with me would be as impossible as me pulling down the stars from the sky,but i ain't gonna give it up becuz i know that for you,i'm willing to even try to pull down the sun for you..

No comments: