Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Insomnia!!!

its 4.30 am and i'm still fully awake!!!!omg!can sumbody juz come over to my place with a frying pan and juz hit it on my head so that i could juz,like in the cartoon network's cartoon,then faint and sleep soundlessly!?!?!??!?!?!

alrite..i'm juz kidding..its 4.35am and rite now i'm stil very much awake..with a meeting looming in juz under 6 hours,i seriously need my SLEEP!!!arrghghghhghghg!!!!can sumbody juz give that to me!??!?!!yawn as much as i may,but my eyes ain't shutting..aarrghghhhhH!!!!!

ppl say that when ur tired and u can't sleep,there's sumthing in ur mind that is bugging you..do i have anything bugging me at all??results?nope..passed everything..competitions?i never get stressed out about competitions..trainings?nahh!!its been more of a routine,not problemm..financial problem?cant be either..juz got my allowance and i have yet to spend any of it..

WAT THE H**L COULD IT BE!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!?!?!?!?!!!AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


i need my S-L-E-E-P!!!

~adios-chaoz-byebye-tata-sayonara~

p/s:could my problem be you?i mean,shud i even be thinking of you?if i am,does it mean i'm really in love with you?i hope not..like i said earlier,its gonna be hard for me to bear all the pain..i aint running away,i'm juz trying my best to not accept the fact that i actually do love you..

No comments: