Saturday, December 23, 2006

just a lil update..

been doing nothing today besides waking up at around 12+ doing nothing..wanted to go out today but no mood in the end cuz had to stay home and accompany my parents out for dinner since its been long aince i last did so..

went to 1u earlier in the evening but due to the amzing and forever "pleasing" traffic jam,it took us almost 2hours juz to get there all the way from klang..so anyway got there i started to hunt down for several christmas present for certain special individual..omg!dahla this month christmas summore got so many birthday and competitions..bene spending too much money d..if my calculations aint wrong,i've een spending roughly about 500-600 bucks this month alone on competition fees,christmas shopping,foods,birthday gifts and so much more la..haiz..feeling kinda bad..well,i'm juz hoping that my mum and dad wont be doing any calculations on their own..or else..*drags fingers from one end of the neck to the other end*

anyway,got sumthing for each person i intended to get for..so its time for wrapping and a lil bit of delivering..what will be given to whom is only for me and those who will be getting it to know for ourselves..but anyway,to those who doesnt,i'm really sorry..i wished i had the money to get it for all and every single person i know..

anyway,the Club7 8-Ball Doubles Pool Competition will be starting tomoro.and the problem is andy and 1 had yet to have any serios training at each other..since Club7 has been my favourite hunting ground,i hope that luck will favour the both of us this time around and since christmas is juz round the corner,my fairy godmother(crosses fingers) will look and me and smile and bless me to do well in this tournament..or maybe i could juz follow shakti's advice and juz tell all my opponents that i know her and they might juz be "terrorised" by that and juz forfeit the game to me..how does it sound shakti??

well,blogging rite now and waiting for stupid doinkz to reply my sms while waitig for my WLT astro movie to start..i'm kinda hungry but there isnt anything for me to eat in my house rite now..looks like i'll juz have to go to bed wif an empty stomach..haiz..


p/s:i'm starting to miss you..i've been thinking of how beautiful life wuold be if you were juz sitting next to me in my arms,on my sofa,watching a dvd together while drinking a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows..no matter how far you have always been from me,a part of my heart will always and forever be with you..

No comments: