Sunday, December 17, 2006

everyday i love you

this is sumthing that i heard in a wedding dinner that i juz attended..they hired a couple of singer who went acoustic on all the songs that they sang..amongst those that were sang was a song by Boyzone,titled "Everyday I love You"..the instance i heard this song,my mind wandered to the thoughts of you being next to me..i post this song here so that those reading could enjoy this..those whom has heard this song would know how beautiful this song is..to those who have not,listen to this and for lyrics,here.

If I asked would you say yes?

Together we're the very best

I know that I am truly blessed

Everyday I love you

And I'll give you my best

Everyday I love you"

wat do i actually love about this song?the title speaks for itself literally..this is a song composed about how this particular girl has made a guys dream came true,very beautiful this is actually..the reason why i loved it so much is on how it made me think of you the moment i hear this song..so here it is..

p/s:everyday i love you..and i'll give you my best,everyday i love you...

pp/s:from the bottom of my heart,i do...

No comments: