Monday, December 4, 2006

the beginning of the beginning

for the beginning,this is act my third blog..after frenster blog(the first i ever had) and also another blogspot blog(but was cancelled as the blog failed to served its purposed,which was setup due to a certain reason..)..anyway wat made me finally wanna setup this blog?

it was the numerous amount of blogs that i've read throughout this whole time and all this made me realised that blogs are the only(ok maybe a few) place that i can speak my mind..on how things are,on i wished things would be,on how i hope things will turn out and oso wat has happened on this blardyretardedloser life of mine(thee khye,thanx alot for reminding me how B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L life is)..

so let this be the beginning of the beginning and hopefully the end will never arrive..btw,to those who is really viewing this blog,plz dun expect this to be another famous blog like kennysia,or juz another humoureous blog like sooperstar's blog or great graphic design like dekkieloh's blog or as poetic like marathon girl's blog or even as kinky as kinky devil portuguese..do not ever assume it will be as good or as great as those mentioned above,as these ppl are much more brain-ier than i am and more enthusiast about their blog as well..expectation motivates,an even higher expectation kills..

so let the poolerbuoy's blog get up and going,shall we??let the beginning begin..


and oh btw,did i mentioned why have i decided to put it as poolerbuoy,or if any of my frens noticed,my msn have the nick poolerbuoy and so is my frenster profile..why have i chosen to call myself poolerbuoy?well,to those who really wanna know,then here's a clue..
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


its for me to know and for u to find out..


~adios-chaoz-byebye-tata-sayonara~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bcoz u play pool????

p0ol3rBuoY said...

err...sumthing like dat gua..