Sunday, December 31, 2006

A day where bad meets good

ok..i was supposed to drop my parents off at westport cuz they were supposed to be taking a cruise to and fro singapore for the new year in which i did..then i headed down to my usual hang out place racks..ok..nvm..as i was slowly breezing through the empty road of kesas highway,i was already thinking of my freedom d..wuahahha!no more late night lectures and also "counselling"!yup!such was the joy..how was i to know that it was to crumble into pieces and even bits after juz 15 minutes..

how,wat and where?ok..this is the story..i was at the roundabout outside metro and coming from the summit way,and in order for me to go rack,i have to take the 12 'o clock lane..fine..i was on the left lane,there was this honda civic on my right hand side..we were both the first car on our respective lanes..fine..i saw coast clear,wanna turn.the moment i step on accelerator,huah!!!hi-lat.com.my!!!as i jalan,i saw her car bang into mine..i honk that b**** like hell!!!and then we stop in front of sri kl!!the moment i got down and take a look at my damage,my mind was"ok!there goes the freedom of two years,allowance of decades and also lectures that will be longer than my coll"!then i saw this aunty come out of the car..the first thing she said after checking damages on both car,"Is it ur fault or my fault ar??i duno laa..!!"

F*** O** b****!!!MCHKNNTLLMGH!!!!of couz its ur god damned fault..i didnt bang into u!u banged into me for god's sake!where the hell do u put ur brains?up ur ass or in ur intestines?or wait!!do you have one in the first place?it seems like u dont!if u have one,why the hell would u bother to ask me that stupid question??!wtf is wrong wif u!!?!?!omfg!!i told her in a nice.sarcastic way "aunty i didnt bang into ur car,u bang into mine and my car has like way more damages than yours..so wif a bit of common sense can u plz figure out if its ur fault or mine?"conversation goes on like diz...

aunty:r u sure its my fault ar?
poolerbuoy:of couz!i didnt bang into u,u banged into me(how many F****** time u wan me to repeat this sentence!?!??!)

conversation
aunty:are u sure ur not bluffing me or not young man?u didnt see my car turning meh??

poolerbuoy:i was looking at the traffic,and u shud be doing the same thing too!when i move,ur car juz suddenly turn to the right and bang into my car!so is it ur fault or not?and trust me,i dun bluff ppl like u!(in other words,ur too stupid to be bluffed and a total waste of time!ur not 20,ur not sexy,ur not hot,and ur too old!use brains laa..bluff u for f***s ar!?!?!!)

aunty:i didnt know,maybe i turn too right becuz i wasnt paying attention to ur car.i was having a short quarrel wif my daughter.so maybe i didnt noticed!like diz la.u pay ur own damages and i pay mine.is it ok?fair?!?!?!

poolerbuoy:(fuck off laa bitch!do i give a damn about u having a quarrel wif ur daughter?u can have sex and incest wif her for all i care!for fucks ar u tell me u had a quarrel wif ur daughter and u didnt NOTICED my car?stupid ar!u blardy retarded!!expecting some sympathy?fuck off la!![the * sign was removed cuz the writer decided that this aunty do not deserved the censoring!]and u stil got the guts to ask me to pay for my own damages and ask me if its fair for me!?!?!?!!omfg!come on la!did the incident traumatised u ar?did it in the process damaged ur brains?)of couz its not fair,u banged into me and i think it wasnt my fault at all..and i know u would agree it isnt my fault..correct or not?so i wont agree...(at this point,i was at the boiling limit..!)

aunty:then how u wanna settle?

poolerbuoy:u pay for the damages that u caused la!!if not how orr aunty?

aunty(got freaked out by my loud voice):like diz la.i go back and talk to my husband and we exchange contact,and i'll contact u after that la..is it ok?we settle it this way temporarily..

poolerbuoy:gimme ur ic number oso in the process..

aunty:why u needd my ic?u dun trust me is it?dun worry..aunty wont run away wan..

poolerbuoy:sorry but i really dunt trust u.so juz gimme ur ic number plz...(being blunt juz to gik sei her abit..and yes!of couz i scared u'll run!!aunty!trust u!!!??!?!u think i 4 years old ar?!?!?)

aunty:oklor..then u take down my number and then u take down my ic..i dun think i'll need ur ic cuz i think u need it more than me..

poolerbuoy:(was that confession?readers,analyse and let me know ya..?)ok..

aunty:then i'll give u a call later..




then the exchange was made and yea..we carry on..i went to racks after that and then to SJBA to pick my brother up from camp..then met so many ppl there,hugs,and talks..then around 4+,i got a call from aunty...

aunty:hello adrian,this is j**** here..

poolerbuoy:yea i know.i got ur number..

aunty:yea..i wanna tell u..u know juz now i was supposed to send my daughter for an appointment during the accident..then when i dropped my daughter who was sitting next to me,the door cannot open..and when i consulted my husband,he say that if the door cannot open,that means u bang into me,and not i bang into u..

poolerbuoy:excuse me!u wanna talk about the incident again?ok..lets talk COMMON SENSE!how can i bang u when i,who was on the left lane,and u on the middle lane,wanted to turn right?i wasnt turning to the right.how can i turn to the right when the roundabout was following clockwise?aunty,wif a bit of common sense,we can avoid all this stupid arguement..

aunty:but then(hears sum commotion at the background..)...wait ar.u talk to my husband..

poolerbuoy:ok..lets hear him..

uncle:hello..adrian.listen,i think it isnt my wife fault cuz if her door cannot open its a result of someone banging into her..so i think it isnt my wife's fault and its ur fault..

poolerbuoy:(getting sick and tired of all the shits)uncle,u werent there how would u know?u only listen and stand on ur wife's side,understandbly becuz she's ur wife..but then again,can u plz use a bit of common sense and then let me know,how can i who was on the left lane,and u on the middle lane,wanted to turn right?i wasnt turning to the right.how can i turn to the right when the roundabout was following clockwise?plz uncle..understand and use abit of imagination..

uncle:nvm..from the way i see it,u dun wanna settle,if u dun wanna settle,then we report police la..

poolerbuoy:its not i dun wanna settle,its u who is in the wrong,pushing all the responsibilities to me..so if u wanna report police,go ahead..its not my fault and i believe that it will all come my way..

uncle:then how u wanna settle?nvm..where are u now?i come over and see ur car and you face to face then we decide..

poolerbuoy:ok..(gives him direction and waited...


about 15 minutes later he arrived...


uncle:ur adrian is it?

poolerbuoy:yea...(duhhh!!!!stupid!)

uncle:ok..lets do it this way..i'm a very busy businessman,and on a very tight schedule everyday..so i not gonna argue wif u,u wait for my phone call..i'll talk to my mechanic..and see if he's open on the 2nd.if not then 3rd..u go to his workshop and i'll pay for everything..ok?cuz i very busy and i dunt wanna waste time arguing..

poolerbuoy:(bastard.u feel guilty say u feel guilty la!dun wanna admit is it?!babi!juz say "its my fault and i'm sorry"..settle lor!babi..like fuck i care about ur tight schedule..!stupid!) ok la..but dun worry i'll give u a call b4 u can even call me..

uncle:ok..wait for my call..(gets into car and drove off..!)






wat the fuck is wrong wif ppl nowadays?!!duno how to say they are sorry ar!?!??!stupid ar!?!?!babi!!obviously its ur fault and stil wanna blame me!fuck off la!!ok..continuing on wif my day...

after that i dropped my bro off and then head off to rack to meet sean so that we can go to carol's place together..then we left around 7..ken lim and his gf in a car,and few others in another car..sean was in my car...then we reached around 8..upon arrival,leena saw me and then started chasing me around carols house becuz i didnt tell her i was coming and she had to take train to cheras..i was like is it my fault?how was i supposed to know u were coming??hahaa..but then again,next time laa..then we had makan..alot of ppl were there..ex-metro and also current metro..cynthia came back!(makcik betul!),elaine,and other ppl from perth,sean.ken,and other of their hotshot gang,ronald,few ex-metro,leena,mindy,kailash,tze min(she was there early to help carol..)and also few others i didnt know la..met maxine(nice meeting ya! =) )..and yea,ignore watever tze min told u alrite amxine?

so then since it was carol's 21st birthday,we decided to "tui" her maximum and make her drunk..came out chivas..wuahahahha!!carol kena kau kau from us..*sorry carol =) *haha..lucky for us,she was stil sane and stable enuff to blow and cut the birthday cake..the cake was humoungus!!!it was huge!!omg..and it was SWEEEETTTT!!! =) thanx for the very very extremely wonderful cake carol!!!*muaxxx!!*it was a secret recipe cake and it was mango delight!wooohhooo!!!sweet!!!!hahha..i had like so much cake and i wanted more and more..!!hahahhaa..thanx again carol!

after that cake cutting we decided to "tui" her again and this time worst..after all that around 11+,she decided to open her present..hahhaa..she got like damn alot of things but all ladies stuff..sean,me and the rest decided to get her a doraemon..haha..after that,elaine cynthia and her gang all left..leaving sean,me,maxine,tze min,nick and carol..hahahaha..we were bored till carol brought out her laptop and she said she wanted to show ur sum pole-dancing!!i was like carol!its ok..nvm..i'll pass...ahahhaaha..she was like..on my laptop..live show in perth..hahaha

ok..then she show us that!the moment the video was on,i was like "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"ok..i wasnt horny..juz astonished..by wat?the lady was so strong she could juz use one leg to grab onto the pole and dance...omg..wtf!!i'll try to get the video and see how.hahaha....then we juz went out for sum air,and smokes for all of them except me n tze min(we both very guai dunt smoke wan..=) )

then we decided to play blackjack and i ended up losing 50+..but its ok..had loads of fun and it was kinda stressful even for nick who wasnt playing!ahhaha!!stupid nick!!then about 3+ sean said he wanted to go back home..so i had to drop him off lor..then when we got to subang to get his car,ceon called and asked us to come up to rack..hahaha...then we chatted a while b4 chaoing back home..so here i am blogging bout this day..

carol,tahnx for the invitation!it was fun and i had loads of them..hahaha..next time we drink again..until then,wait for the next update coming up next year! =)soon la i mean!but here i wanna wish all readers a happier new year with more and more blessings to come!til then,chaoz!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]In just sixty seconds, it can leave your skin feeling softer, smoother and cleaner . Unfortunately, I have to [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic mia sale[/url] conclude that Clarisonic is just not the miracle cure that my skin was hoping for . General market wash brushes are rotating, imagine we like toothbrush, indeed clean the dirt, but Sometimes the effort at the same time, there is a way back and forth friction, skin damage is relatively large . Acne suffers can also use the product to reduce the intensity of their condition . As long as the switch is pressed, you can feel the soft and gentle sonic vibrations can be used with non-abrasive cleaning products . This guarantees that your skin will not be damaged by using the appliance for too long . It is rather user friendly, possessing just a individual velocity plus a a single option handle.[/p][p][url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic [/url] co . Interested ShowMeOff!

Authoritative dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons and skin professionals Clarisonic cleaning utensils before making industry program, the essential first step recommended by Clarisonic gentle cleaning as home maintenance, priority in essence, lotion or moisturizing . But now that it is available and accessible to most women, you can get it from reputable online stores that sell Clarisonic brush heads . C o m m e n c e o p e r a t i o n a f t e r p o w e r i s t u r n e d

B r u s h i n a c i r c u l a r o r b i t t h e f o r e h e a d M i n i s t r y - 2 0 s e c o n d s

N o s e a n d c h i n - 2 0 s e c o n d s

C h e e k - o n e s i d e f o r 1 0 s e c o n d s e a c h

3 T h e B a s i c s

" D o n o t u s e t h e a g g r e g a t e e x f o l i a t i n g c l e a n s e r o r p a r t i c l e t y p e

" c a n b e u s e d i n t h e n e c k a n d a b o v e t h e b e l l y t h e p r e d e c e s s o r s i t e o r a n y b o d y p a r t s t h a t n e e d s p e c i a l c a r e

" f u l l y c h a r g e d , c a n b e u s e d f o r 3 0 p o i n t s

" F u l l y w a t e r p r o o f b a t h i n g

" 2 t i m e s a d a y , a b o u t 1 m i n u t e e a c h

" t h e r e a r e a v a r i e t y [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]discount clarisonic mia[/url] o f s k i n w i t h o p t i o n a l b r u s h h e a d . Microdermabrasion is less invasive, with none of the risks, and skin recovers within 24 hours . How To get Clarisonic [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]cheap clarisonic mia outlet[/url] Skin Care Brush?
It is said to have the ability to eliminate six times as much makeup and twice as much oil and dirt compared to cleaning by hand . uk Voucher Codes may also be added in the product itself to encourage consumers to patronize the goods and services again [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic sale[/url] and again.[/p]